This week I am in Philadelphia for the Christian Camping and Conference Association National Convention. I will be manning a booth and meeting with a lot of potential clients over the next few days. It should be a lot of fun and we will get to explore Philadelphia while we are here. We? Yes, Dan and I are cohorts again on these expeditions. So far we have:
- Ripped off Marriott for 1 hour of parking (we didn’t mean too!).
- Moved into our nice studio apartment-looking hotel room.
- Ate at Quiznos because Chris hasn’t given me his dining guide yet.
- Procured ice cream for our kitchen.
- Hooked up our room with mega electronics. It looks seriously suspicious, like out of a movie, man.
I can give more details on any of these items if queried. We have our first bit of the exhibition at 9PM tonight through 10:30. I’m not looking forward to being up so late, but I’ll manage. Then it’s 9:00-3:00 tomorrow and free time all Thursday. But we’ll get to that part of the story later won’t we.