It was only with us for a short time. Too short. It was lazy, yet productive. Hot, yet cool. Stormy, yet sun-filled. Here are some key moments from this fleeting summer.
Key (left to right):
1. Dupont Circle with Evan and Jenny, about to enjoy some amazing Lebanese food and then some ice cream and BlackAdder
2. Driving through Cunningham Falls on a gorgeous summer day. Isn’t western Maryland beautiful?
3. Ocean City in the heat of the day
4. Our new dishes, courtesy of Daddy and Laurie, via IKEA
5. Jen driving the convertible
6. DC United v. Houston Dynamo match
7. Jason, Ansley, Tiffany, et al enjoying homemade Howe ice cream and cobbler
8. Jen at Ocean City beach
9. Jen and soccer buddies enjoying DC United